Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm still around, life's just been busy I guess.

Over the past month, I've spent over 100 hours in some type of training. I've also spent probably around 50+ hours at the barn or driving back and forth, and that's a modest guess.

As far as work stuff is concerned, it's status quo. I still haven't been transferred even though many lists have come out. The only highlight is that I've been sent off to drive a lot the past few shifts I've worked.

I was sent off to drive one shift and ended up being rolled to tailboard when another person was sent over who had seniority on me. I tried not to show it, but I was a bit upset at first. My mood dramatically changed when we were sent to an apartment fire and I spotted the header.

But for now, I'm evil, therefore, I'm going to leave you all hanging. I found pictures on a news website and I still need to edit them before posting. My department is getting strict about taking pictures so I'm going to have to start hunting my pictures offline, or finding a similarly built building and using photoshop to give a rough idea of how it looked.

No comments: