Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's back?!

I'm sorry, but if you come into the hospital after being cited for DUI, and they get you a taxi home (after removing the drugs from your bra), stay home. Don't get in your car and get busted driving down the sidewalk. While it's entertaining, your decreasing level of consciousness isn't.

It is really funny to hear one of the nurses that saw you an hour ago describe you as a "dumb fucking whore" though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not exactly sure what she got into, but my guess is meth and marijuana, because that's what was removed from her possession earlier. We got her loaded and I got IV access while my partner was talking to PD. He gave narcan to help perk her up a bit since her respirations were much slower than they should've been at 8.

She never did come around while in my truck, or before we left the hospital that I know of. I do hope she gets the help she needs.

No comments: