Thursday, December 20, 2007

New, Old, and the Indifferent

Well, things aren't totally different from before, but a little has changed. Still no decision has been made regarding the complaint, I've only heard rumors.

I finally finished testing for the engine license and hope to pick my new one up from HQ tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be driving full time within a few weeks.

I've had a busy couple of days this week. Of course, there's all the Christmas shopping issues to deal with, traffic, stupid people, etc. I worked a training drill yesterday and had to go through a full decon, it was in the 30's and raining a little. I can't go into details too much, but I can say that the shower was so warm, I didn't want to get out. I also went to visit a good friend of mine that will be retiring soon. He doesn't have any family in the fire department, so he passed his hook down to me. He also took the time to show me how to drive a tiller, front and rear. I had an absolute blast!

Back to the regular old grind tomorrow.

No comments: